Life in these spheres is not always what we think it should be.
Some days are easier than others.
And there are days when it’s hard to see that things are just fine – because God is our Father.
When it’s hard to see – and on days when it’s hard to tell if the sun would ever shine again, remember that Truth is what God has said – you are indeed ok, and just fine.
Before you give up, remember:
25 Key Truths
• God is with you always.
…and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen – Matthew 28:20.
• God would never leave you nor forsake you.
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee – Deuteronomy 31:6.
• God is the Author and Finisher of your faith.
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith… Hebrews 12:2.
• God is faithful. He would do what He has said He would do.
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it – 1 Thessalonians 5:24.
• The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous avails much.
…The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much – James 5:16.
• Though you fall seven times, you will keep rising up.
For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again… Proverbs 24:16.
• God cannot deny Himself.
If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself – 2 Timothy 2:13.
• The everlasting arms are underneath you.
The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms… Deuteronomy 33:27.
• All things are possible when you believe.
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth – Mark 9:23.
• It is by the Word of God that you live.
Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God – Matthew 4:4.
• Promotion comes from only God.
For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another – Psalms 75:6-7.
• The Lord knows those who are His.
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity – 2 Timothy 2:19.
• Faith without works is dead.
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also – James 2:26.
• It is impossible to please God without faith.
But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him – Hebrews 11:6.
• Though God bears long with us, He hears our prayers.
And shall not God avenge His own elect, which cry day and night unto Him, though He bear long with them? I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall He find faith on the earth? Luke 18:7-8
• You would eat the good of the land if you’re willing and obedient.
If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land – Isaiah 1:19.
• God would fulfill His promise when we’re diligent to be obedient and follow His leading.
Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses – Joshua 1:3.
• There is a lifting.
When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up… Job 22:29.
• Joy comes in the morning.
…weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning – Psalms 30:5.
• You will have whatsoever you say when you have faith in God, and not doubt in your heart.
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith – Mark 11:22-23.
• Jesus already won the victory for us.
…He said, It is finished… John 19:30.
• You have a goodly heritage.
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage – Psalms 16:6.
• Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew strength.
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint – Isaiah 40:31.
• Those who wait on God would not be ashamed.
Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed – Psalms 25:3.
• The vision will speak and not lie; and will surely come.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry – Habakkuk 2:3.