4. Mix the flour and desired amount ofadobo, black pepper, and lemon pepper into aZiplocbag.
5. Dust the cod with a small amount of old bay seasoning andadobo.
6. Add the cod to the flour mixture and shake it up!
7. Remove the cod from theZiplocbag and dust off excess flour.
8. Dip the cod in the egg/milk mixture and drip off the excess.
9. Place the cod on a baking sheet and cover in oats.
10. Once the heat is ready, add the cod to the heat.
11. Fry each side for about 3-5 minutes or until oats are golden brown.
12. Remove the fish and remove excess oil with a paper towel.
13. Serve yourself a serving with your favorite veggies as a side. Spend some QT with the giver of life over His word.
BONUS TIP: If the fish is not done on the inside, broil it for 2-3 minutes or until done
About J. Nicole
J. Nicole strives to put Christ’s love on display to the world and one medium she chose was food. She started cooking because she developed a very close relationship with her grandmother. Before that happened, she use to burn rice…yes rice! Her grandmother sparked an interested in her to work on family recipes, attend cooking classes, research cooking ideas, and become an apprentice for a great chef. Along her cooking journey, she has also chosen Christ as her Lord and Savior. While developing her relationship with God, she learned that Jesus Christ used food (feed the thousands, represent His body, etc.) to spread His love. She soon thought, “I love Christ and food so why not share a weekly recipe with others and spread the love of Christ?”. Thus Get Nourishment was born! See other recipes in this series here.