My kids are going back to school soon and my son will be in school for the first time in K3. The first time he will be gone from me all day. I’m kinda nervous how he will do. He really hasn’t been around a bunch of kids before. Then, my daughter is going to be in 3rd grade.
So, in the spirit of school starting, I wanted to come up with some scriptures for our kids and teachers.
I hope these scriptures give you some strength throughout the year. Giving someone motivation and encouragement through tough times.
- “The student is not above the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like their teacher.” Luke 6:40
- “Instruct the wise and they will be wiser still; teach the righteous and they will add to their learning.” Proverbs 9:9
- “Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6
- “For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.” Romans 15:4
- “In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness.” Titus 2:7-8
- “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
- “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.: Romans 12:12
- “Do to others as you would have them do to you.” Luke 6:31
- “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12
- “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13
“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
- “and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:20
- “Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.” Ephesians 4:32
- “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.” Psalm 56:3
Leave a Reply