How to submit your Christian Guest Post
Submit your Christian Guest Post by using the digital form below. Please make sure to review our Guidelines and Content Policy before submission. If you are unable to see the submission form below, you may let us know by contacting us via email at [email protected]
Making your submission stand out
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we have read many submissions over the years from writers across various backgrounds. Here are a few key qualities we look for in a high-quality guest post:
- Focus on a single topic or subject
- Well written and organized (i.e., beginning, middle, and conclusion)
- Effective use of sub-headings (i.e., H1, H2, H3, H4)
- Grammar and punctuation check prior to submission
- Be authentic and express what’s in your heart
- Articles about trials, tribulations, or other sensitive topics are encouraged
- If possible, run the article through a plagiarism detector like Grammarly before submission
What happens after I submit the form?
Due to the number of individuals interested in contributed Christian Guest Post for BCW, it takes a while to review each post submitted. As we have slots open, you will receive an email from us notifying you of the date your post will be published. Please note that the submission of a post via the form does not guarantee publication on the BCW site.
Note: The form will only allow you to submit one picture. Please include the URL of the photos you want to use or email the additional pictures to us. We may contact you about this after you submit your post.
Connect with us on social media
While you wait to receive a decision on your guest post submission, we would love for you to follow Blogs by Christian Women via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or your favorite RSS reader.