2. Chop the potatoes as desired and mince the garlic.
3. Base the baking pan with 1/2 tbsp. of butter.
4. Add the chopped potatoes to the pan.
5. Season the potatoes with adobo and pepper as desired.
6. Place a skillet on medium heat and add the remaining butter.
7. Sauté the garlic and rosemary.
8. Pour the garlic and rosemary mixture over the potatoes.
9. Dust with additional rosemary if desired.
10. Place the potatoes into the oven until soft.
11. Add the spinach into the pan and stir.
12. Cook the potatoes and spinach until the spinach is wilted.
13. Remove from the oven, place on the table for dinner, and give thanks unto the Lord with your loved ones.
14. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
About J. Nicole
J. Nicole strives to put Christ’s love on display to the world and one medium she chose was food. She started cooking because she developed a very close relationship with her grandmother. Before that happened, she use to burn rice…yes rice! Her grandmother sparked an interested in her to work on family recipes, attend cooking classes, research cooking ideas, and become an apprentice for a great chef. Along her cooking journey, she has also chosen Christ as her Lord and Savior. While developing her relationship with God, she learned that Jesus Christ used food (feed the thousands, represent His body, etc.) to spread His love. She soon thought, “I love Christ and food so why not share a weekly recipe with others and spread the love of Christ?”. Thus Get Nourishment was born! See other recipes in this series here.