Prep Time 5 mins
+ Cook Time 45 mins
Total Time 50 mins
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Salt
- Onion Powder
- Chili Powder
- Maple Syrup
- Cocoa Powder
- Brown Sugar
- 6 tsp. olive oil
- Preheat 300 degrees.
- Separate the seeds in three bowls.
- In one bowl add 2 tsp. olive oil, desired amount of garlic salt, and onion powder.
- In another bowl add 2 tsp. olive oil, desired amount of chili powder, and paprika.
- In the last bowl add 2 tsp. olive oil, desired amount of maple syrup, cocoa powder, and brown sugar.
- Spread the seed in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe provided by J. Nicole of Get Nourishment. See other recipes in this series here.
- J. Nicole strives to put Christ’s love on display to the world and one medium she chose was food. She started cooking because she developed a very close relationship with her grandmother. Before that happened, she use to burn rice…yes rice! Her grandmother sparked an interested in her to work on family recipes, attend cooking classes, research cooking ideas, and become an apprentice for a great chef. Along her cooking journey, she has also chosen Christ as her Lord and Savior. While developing her relationship with God, she learned that Jesus Christ used food (feed the thousands, represent His body, etc.) to spread His love. She soon thought, “I love Christ and food so why not share a weekly recipe with others and spread the love of Christ?”. Thus Get Nourishment was born!
True Agape says
I would go for the sweet chocolate ones!
J. Nicole says
Bubblegum Casting says
Really nice choice!!
Never had these, thanks for sharing J. Nicole 🙂
J. Nicole says
Not a problem!