Special thanks to all of the many readers and ladies who have shared their hearts with us here in this space. We hope that you have been encouraged and strengthen by the words shared from one fellow sister to another. Going back through the archives, it’s been interesting to see some of the most popular posts. Today we highlight our top 15 most popular posts from 2014.
For the single ladies, you might want to check out these reader favorites:
- The Single Journey [Guest Post by Rebecca]
- Don’t Judge Me: I’m in love and I do not kiss. Yes! It is Possible! by Myss Lafunky
- 22 and never been kissed [Guest Post by Yelena]
For the Married Ladies
- Cowering, Submissive Female? Not me. Not you, either. by Carolyn
- Marriage is for Holiness and not for Happiness by Ruby
- Sexuality Within Christian Marriage by Bonnie
Life lessons that struck a chord:
- For Times You Struggle to Trust by Katelyn
- Are You Pregnant With God’s Dream? by Jamie
- Are you wasting your life on being busy? by Minttu
- Slowing Down in Our Fast-Paced Culture
- Closer to God Through Travel
- There’s Purpose in the Process by Bek
- 5 Times My Feelings Just Don’t Matter by Kaylene
- Independently Dependent
- Holding Onto Hope Throughout the Year
Did your favorite make the list?
Would you love to be a guest contributor for Blogs by Christian Women? Hop over to the Write for Us page. We look forward to hearing from you.